- This offer is open to existing Bricksave customers who:
- have an existing account with us;
- are acting in their private capacity and not participating in a referral scheme for any business purpose (unless an appropriate introducer agreement is in place to ensure the correct systems and controls); and
- have completed the customer registration process appropriateness requirements so as to qualify as a person to whom our forms of investment are appropriate.
- For each referral made, only one referral reward per person/entity applies. Multiple accounts relating to the same or a connected person, entity and/or (in our discretion) IP address may be treated as one; only the first account shall be eligible.
- You are required to provide your friend / referee with your unique referral code.
- If more than one referrer introduces the same referee to us, any referral reward will be given to the referrer whose referral code was used by the referee when they signed up with us.
- The referral reward shall be split 50/50 between the referrer and referee as default.
- The referrer’s portion of the referral reward (if applicable) will be credited to the referrer’s Property Partner account on the first 10th of the month (or the nearest working day) following the referee, within a period of 90 days (from the date of the referee closing an investment with Bricksave), having deployed a minimum of $2,500 into properties on the Bricksave platform.
- The referral reward will be issued in the same currency that the referred investment is made in. For example, on an investment into a property listed in €, Bricksave will offer a reward of €150 instead of $150.
Friend / Referral
- To be eligible to participate in any referral scheme, referrals must:
- not have an existing account with us at the date that they are referred to us;
- not be the same person/entity as the referrer;
- must comply with the instructions that relate to the relevant referral scheme including, but not limited to, the stated method of sign up/referral, set up an account with us during the relevant sign up period using the relevant referral code we will supply to referrers;
- complete all necessary “know your client” and/or anti-money laundering checks to open an account with us; and
- have within a period of 90 days from sign-up to Bricksave deployed a minimum of $2,500 in properties on the Bricksave platform.
- The referral’s portion of the referral reward will be credited to the referral’s Bricksave account on the first 10th of the month (or the nearest working day) following the referral, within a period of 90 days (from the date of website signup), having deployed a minimum of $2,500 into properties on the Bricksave platform.
Referral awards are tiered as follows:
The referral awards reflect the total award to be shared or gifted between referrers and referals on a cumulative basis. For example, if within the 90-day period, the referal deploys $10,000 in a property and then a further $10,000 in the same or another property, the total reward will be $1,200 based on the total investment amount of $20,000. The maximum amount that can be earned through the Referral scheme is $2,500.
|Amount Invested by Referred Member
||Award for Referral
||Award for Referrer
|$2,500 - $4,999
|$5,000 - $19,999
|$20,000 - $39,999
- If a promotion is used in conjunction with any other Bricksave offers or promotions (including other referral schemes or cash back offers relating to us), we reserve the right to only allocate the most favourable (rather than cumulative) benefit. For the avoidance of doubt, there would not be a cumulative benefit in circumstances where we offer a promotion relating only to property A and another relating only to property B i.e. both would apply and could be taken up, including, in conjunction with a referral scheme. In the event of any debate as to which terms are most favourable, Bricksave shall have absolute discretion and its decision shall be final (then consistently applied so as to treat customers fairly).
- All referrals using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- If you exercise any right to withdraw from an investment and/or if you do not act in a bona fide manner or seek to ‘game’ the promotion or referral scheme then you will not be eligible.
- Where we suspect that the terms of any promotion, referral scheme or offer has been breached we reserve the right to reclaim the rebate and/or cash back element of such offers and/or set such sum off against any funds we hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
- We reserve the right to suspend a promotion or referral scheme at any time if we believe there may be fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity connected with the relevant account or an issue with legality in the jurisdiction in which the customer is based.
- If any provision of these terms, or any part of a provision of these terms, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in effect.
- A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these terms.
- The laws of England shall govern these terms and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
- We encourage you to check the terms of these terms from time to time because we reserve the right to amend/vary the terms and to withdraw referral schemes and promotions at any time. Your continued use of our services shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments or variations to these terms. Additionally, where we make changes to other terms and conditions that relate to our services they shall be deemed reflected here.
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Gross rent, dividends and capital growth may be lower than estimated. Bricksave does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice where necessary.