1.6. To Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. privacy of Personal Data is a very important matter.
2. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will eventually collect information about the behavior of its Users, by means of cookies, tags, web beacons and other methods, such as the information provided by the Users upon registration on the Website.
a) A cookie is a small text file by which an internet browser may be exclusively identified, and it is usually installed in, sent to or written in the internet users’ computers when they browse an internet website, with the purpose of obtaining automatic information about their behavior when browsing the site. A cookie file generally has the name of the website where it has been transferred, its creation date and an identification code. The only personal information a cookie may contain is information the user himself provides when surfing the internet, such as IP address, visited sites, order of visits, time spent on each site, date and time, etc. (“Activity Information”). A cookie cannot read the User’s hard drive data nor other cookie files created by other websites.
b) A tag is a small image embedded in a website so that the site’s owner or a third party may monitor who is visiting the website, collect his IP, the URL of the site it comes from and the exact moment it was seen there. These tags may be used together with cookies.
c) A Web beacon is an electronic image, also called single-pixel (1 x 1) o transparent pixel that is embedded in a website. A Web beacon has similar uses as cookies, and also measures users’ web traffic patterns. The User accepts that Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. may use a follow-up system based on Web beacons.
2.1. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. usually collects User information in order to improve service quality, by storing User preference data and supervising behavior trends, as in the kind of searches they perform.
2.2. It is possible that a User register at Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. through his personal account on a social network (“Personal Account”) and enters the Website through it. In that case, the User accepts that Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. may access the information in his Personal Account that the User accepts to share when registering at Bricksave Holding UK Ltd.
3. Also, as part of the Services, Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will collect User information by means of cookies, web beacons, and/or tags. The information collected by Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. may include browsing behavior, IP address, logs and other kind of information. This will be informed by Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. to the Users, thus obtaining their express or tacit consent. However, Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will not collect personal identifiable information in a direct way of any User, neither by cookies nor by tags.
3.1. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will at any time provide information or segmentation analysis services to third parties that are either networks or service providers, who will be able to use the information collected to predict User characteristics, behaviors or preferences, typically used to consequently publish advertising.
4. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd.’s Website (“The Website”) collects contact information of Users and potential Users who requested information or Services from Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. The identifiable personal contact information collected at the Website will be used to answer those requests or to provide access to the Services through email contact methods. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will not sell, rent or lease any personal information to a third party with promotional purposes or any other purpose, except as established in the present clause. Any person who provides personal contact information through the Website will be able to update, delete and/or correct his personal contact information through the same Website or, if unable to do so, by contacting Bricksave personnel at email@example.com. In the event that the correction of the personal information is not successfully accomplished by either of those two means, Users may turn to the corresponding authorities to require said corrections. The information shall be redundantly stored on multiple Amazon server devices across multiple facilities.
6. The information provided by the Users to Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. and that collected directly by Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. may be transferred between different ad servers or other internet sites such as search engines and others that may be based in different countries, with different legislations regarding data protection. The use of the Services implies the Users’ authorization of the international transference of information provided by the Users to Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. and that which Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. collects directly or on their behalf.
7. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. has adopted reasonable security measures to protect the Users’ information and to prevent unauthorized access to their data or any unauthorized modification, dissemination or destruction of that data. The information collected by Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will be kept in strict confidence. Access to personal data is restricted to those employees, contractors, representatives and agents of Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. that need to know said data in order to carry out their functions and develop or enhance the Services. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. requires from its suppliers the same confidentiality standards each time they provide Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. with services related to the Users’ information. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. does not disclose this information to third parties outside Bricksave Holding UK Ltd., unless expressly requested to do so by the User. Payment transactions are always encrypted.
7.1. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and considering the internet is an open system with public access, Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties might eventually cross over security barriers and misuse the Users’ information, in which case, Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. shall not be liable and any data transmitted by Users is at their own risk.
9. Most internet browsers are configured to accept cookies, but the Users may reconfigure their own browser to reject all cookies or to have the system show a notice when one is received. However, if cookies are disabled, it is possible that some characteristics and services of internet websites may not function correctly.
10. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. will try by all possible means to facilitate access to personal data to Users from whom it has collected or stored personal information (“Right of Access”), as well as the possibility of rectification, modification or update of the mentioned data (“Right of Rectification”), or even their cancellation (“Right of Removal”), unless Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. denies a request in case it is obliged or has the right to keep that personal data in accordance with applicable legislation.
a) For this purpose, the User must send a request by email with the subject “Access to Personal Data” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. may require the User to prove his identity, which may be verified by Bricksave Holding UK Ltd., and to specify the personal data he wants to access, rectify or remove.
b) Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. may reject the requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, that require a disproportionated technical effort, that jeopardize the privacy of other Users, or are considered impractical, or for which access to data is unnecessary.
c) Access, rectification and removal of personal data service will be provided by Bricksave Holding UK Ltd. free of charge, unless it requires an inordinate or non reasonable effort, in which case an administration fee may be charged.